um flying

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile

Saturday 28 August 2010

Naomi by Naomi Campbell ~ new perfume

Naomi Campbell will launch Naomi by Naomi Campbell in September 2010. The ‘gracious, elegant and seductive’ fruity floral fragrance for women is Campbell’s eleventh perfume, and reflects the many facets of her strong personality. The notes feature lemon, raspberry, guava, rose, water lily, sandalwood, coffee, vanilla and caramel notes.
The bottle is elegant, tall and thin. Its shape resembles the female figure of Naomi. It is decorated with glittering sequins as it keeps the pink liquid. The face of the advertising campaign is, of course, Naomi Campbell. Naomi by Naomi Campbell will be available in 15 ml, 30 ml and 50 ml Eau de Toilette or 30 ml Eau de Parfum.


2 comments:

  1. I love to have different kind of perfumes for every occasion, I think the perfume determine our personality. Being a big fan of fragrances I always like to smell and try out new ones of course by doing this I always go back to the ones that I LOVE.


    isey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna try this new perfume it looks it has a great scent.

    isey

    ReplyDelete